Sunday, July 31, 2005

Forbidden fruit

What would Xena do?

I have this thing for men in their late 30's to early 40's. They've lost their youthful brashness; the confidence that everything they do is without fault. They're softer to touch, even when they're bulked up by hours of weight-lifting. They're also kinder to women because by that time they've figured out what women want.

I feel like if I met someone in his late 30's, we would be able to work out our issues without trying to murder each other.

Anyway, there's this one: he's 41 and he's the husband of a colleague of mine. She (my colleague) and I used to be really close, but we hardly talk much. I think it was that time when she, I and her husband went to dinner and he said I have a nice body. I guess it was the only way he could say it because he is not a fluent English speaker. I bumped into the couple today at the entrance of the health club, as they were on their way out. I wonder if he realises that I think he's hot?

Doesn't matter. As long as I don't spend any time with him, I think I'll be okay.

...Xena would invite him to a threesome with Gabrielle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home