Friday, September 30, 2005

Et misericordia eius in progenies et progenies timentibus eum

Blogtherapy?

I guess ranting does get things out of your system, doesn't it? It's been good to just write down things that really shouldn't go in my personal journal.

I had that a lot of crap in my system, and there are too many people in Jamaica who believe that skin colour is a qualification for contributing to society. Something had to be done, so I started writing.

I was really homesick, but I don't want to go home because I'm stubborn.

That's the way things have to be. I'm not interested in revisiting the past, because going home, even for a short time would be the equivalent of stepping into a time warp. You know...people talking to you as if you were 5 years old, or reminding you of what you looked like when you left, or reminding you of things you did or said. That, and the prospect of bumping into my ex-boyfriends is quite scary.

I'd rather just ride the wave of the future. Enjoy the moment and live my dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home