Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Up for grabs?

RIDING off into the sunrise with John.

I had found this picture in the Jamaica Gleaner's Flair section on July 25. Just to show that I do have a thing for men in their late 30's/early 40's.

Ohhh...John!! &-() Of course, I don't give a tosh about cycling for weight control. I saw this guy: John Foreman, and he is one delicious piece of cake. It must be the moustache or the way he looks so masculine and toned.

He's 41: right in my target age bracket for guys to settle down with. And he runs General Tool and Supply in Kingston, which means that he is down to earth and doesn't have that annoying upper middle class twang that annoys me so. I wonder if he would find me attractive? Don't be silly. Of course he would.

Sigh! He's highly likely to be married and unavailable.

I wish I were the freelance journalist covering that story: I would have shagged him rotten.

Maybe it's not too late to do some undercover work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home