Monday, August 15, 2005

Dr. Terrelonge

Recently, someone I haven't spoken to in ages has got married. It was featured in the Jamaica Gleaner. I know Calvin! I was at kiddies camp with him once, like, just the other day. He was always such a very kind person. One of the "good guys". Very sensitive, mature, and deep. One of his ex-girlfriends went to my church, and I think she must be kicking herself in the head right now. I wonder where she is?

I remember Calvin telling me that he was studying medical technology at NCU. Right. He hadn't started to study medicine as yet. That must have been later.

It's good to know that he married a nice, homely girl who matches him professionally. So much for my theories, but I note that they had been dating for 9 years, so no whirlwind romance for them.

Dr. Calvin Terrelonge and Dr. Wezyann Gayle were married on May 8 at the Andrews Seventh Day Adventist Church with the reception at the Hilton Hotel in Kingston. The officiating minister was the bride's father, Pastor Wezley Gayle along with four other officiating ministers.


Have a good life Calvin.

Lots of love from,

Shaggy's girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home